This Week's Goals: (March 24th - 30th)
Goals: I view them as gentle taps on the shoulder. Reminders to stop, inspire, rest, refill, and awaken.
Lots of reading planned this week…
dream, create, reflect, connect
- Wake up at 5:15AM (I'm working my way back to 4:45AM…15 minutes at a time.)
- Continue journaling, daily.
- Read Jesus Calling: Enjoying Peace in His Presence by Sarah Young. (This year's daily devotional.)
- My 2013 Goodreads Book Challenge
- Finish reading: The Ragamuffin Gospel by Brennan Manning
- Finish Listening to: The Best Kept Secret of Christian Mission: Promoting the Gospel with more than our Lips by John Dickson - audiobook
- Read: The Grand Weaver: How God Shapes Us Through the Events of Our Lives by Ravi Zacharias
- Begin reading: The Ministry of Motherhood: Following Christ's Example in Reaching the Hearts of Our Children by Sally Clarkson (for a book review)
- Bible, using the OWNit365 plan.
- Memorize Colossians 1: 11-12, using this Ann Voskamp plan. (Review verses 1-10) - I completely fell of the wagon with this one! I'm going to pick up where I left off.
laugh, hug, fun, love
- Read Aloud of the Month: The Hiding Place by Corrie Ten Boom - audiobook
- Friday chess date with Theodore & Mia
- Help Edward memorize his AWANA Cubbie verse (Bear Hug #19)
- Church Parenting Class: We are going through the book Home Improvement by Dr. Scott Turansky & Joanne Miller.
- Read chapter 8 "Approaching Deep-Rooted Problems"
breathe, long walks, invigorate
- Go to the gym 3 times
- Do not eat fast food for lunch
simplicity, peace, refuge
- Complete Edward's Kindergarten pre-enrollment paperwork.
give, develop, encourage
- Spring Women's Conference - Write the first rough draft of my presentation. "God Gives Strength to the Weary"
- Write one blog post.
“Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow has not yet come. We have only today. Let us begin.” - Mother Teresa