One of the very worst uses of time is to do something very well that need not to be done at all. --Brian Tracy This is part 2 of the Making Room for What Matters Most series. Over the past 10 years, experience, public … [Read More...]
I sit next to my children, sometimes, almost shoulder to shoulder, and yet I cannot reach them. As we fumble through stages of childhood and parenting, there are times when space grows between us. It fills up with things we don't … [Read More...]
Hey! We made it to Wednesday. Here are a few positive quotes to boost your day. :) Did you know? Anne Lamott was a single mom. I love her book, Bird by Bird: Some Instructions on Writing and Life. Viktor Frankl survived the … [Read More...]
- How to Make Every Minute Count
- 5 Quotes: When You Can’t Connect With Your Teen
- 5 Positive Quotes for Weary Moms
- Making Room for What Matters Most
- Disconnected: When You Feel You Don’t Belong.
- Why same-sex marriage concerns me as a parent:
- Holding On.
- Week 21 Goals
- A Mindful Moment.
- Happy Moments, Not Happy Endings
- Homesick for a Place That Might Have Been